Drive Roller Conveyor Leaf Hollow Pin Industrial Chain Elevator Silent Hoisting Pintle Cast Stainless Steel Duplex Engineering Drag Link Agricultural Escalator
Click on the picture to get the latest quotation
|transmission chain (Driving Chain)
|Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (A Series)(1,2,3)
|04C-1 06C-1-2-3 085-1-2-3 08A-1-2-3 10A-1-2-3 12A-1-2-3 16A-1-2-3 20A-1-2-3 24A-1-2-3 28A-1-2-3 32A-1-2-3 40A-1-2-3 48A-1-2-3
|25 35 35-2 35-3 -2 40-3 50 50-2-50-3 60 60-2 60-3 80 80-2 80-3 100 100-2 100-3 120 120-2 120-3 140 140-2 160 160-2 -2 240
|Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (B Series)(1,2,3)
|06B-1-2-3 06B-1-2-3 08B-1-2-3 10B-1-2-3 12B-1-2-3 16B-1-2-3 20B-1-2-3 24B-1-2-3 28B-1-2-3 32B-1-2-3 40B-1-2-3 48B-1-2-3 56B-1-2-3 64B-1-2-3 72B-1-2-3
|Heavy Duty Series Roller Chain(1,2)
|08AH-1 10AH-1 12AH-1-2-3 16AH-1-2-3 20AH-1-2-3 24AH-1-2-3 28AH-1-2-3 32AH-1-2-3 40AH-1-2-3
|Side Bow Chain
|40SB 43SB 50SB 60SB 63SB 80SB 08BSB 08BSBY1 10BSB 12BSB C2050SB
|410 415 415H 420 420H 428 428H 520 520H 525 525H 530 530H 630 630H
|Engine Mechanism Chain (Timing Chain)
|Self-Lubrication Roller Chain
|08BSLR 10BSLR 12BSLR 16BSLR 40SLR 50SLR 60SLR 80SLR
|Double Pitch Transmission Chain
|208A 208B 210A 210B 212A 212B 216A 216B 220A 220B
|2040 2050 2060 2080 2100
|P15F-B P20-B P25-B P25F1-B P30F2-B P36-B P40-B P45-B P50-B P55-B P60-B P70-B P80-B
|Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (A Series)
|C08A-1-2-3 C10A-1-2-3 C12-1-2-3 C24A-1-2-3 C32A-1-2-3
|C35 C40-1-2-3 C50-1-2-3 C80-1-2-3 C100-1-2-3 C120-1-2-3 C140-1-2-3 C160-1-2-3
|Roller Chains With Straight Side Plates (B Series)
|C08B-1-2-3 C10B-1-2-3 C12B-1-2-3 C16-1-2-3 C20B-1-2-3 C24B-1-2-3 C28B-1-2-3 C32B-1-2-3
|Double Pitch Conveyor Chain
|C208A C208AH C208B C208BL C210A C210AL C212A C212AH C212AHL C216A C216AL C216AH C216AHL C220A C220AL C220AH C220AHL C224A C224AL C224AH C224AHL C232A C232AL C232AH C232AHL
|C2050 C2052 C2060 C2062 C2060H C2080 C2080H C2082 C2082H C2100 C2100H C2102 C2102H C2120 C2120H C2122 C2122H C2160 C2160H C2162 C2162H
|Double Pius Speed Chain
|BS25-C206B BS25-C208A BS25-C210A BS25-C212A BS30-C206B BS30-C208B BS30-C210B BS30-C212B
|Conveyor Chain (M Series)
|M20 M28 M40 M56 M80
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (MC Series)
|MC28 MC56 MC112 MC224
|Conveyor Chain (FV Series)
|FV40 FV63 FV90 FV112 FV140
|Conveyor Chain (FVT Series)
|FVT40 FVT63 FVT90 FVT112 FVT140 FVT180 FVT250 FVT315
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (FVC Series)
|FVC63 FVC90 FVC112 FVC140 FVC180 FVC250 FVC315
|Conveyor Chain (Z Series)
|Z40 Z100 Z160 Z300
|Conveyor Chain (ZE Series)
|ZE40 ZE100 ZE160 ZE300
|Hollow Pin Conveyor Chain (ZC Series)
|ZC21 ZC40 ZC60 ZC150 ZC300
|Hollow Pin Chains
|08BHPF 08BHPF5 08BHP9 10BHPF3 10BHPF4 12BHPF2 12BHPF3 16BHPF3 16BHPF4 40HP 08BHPF7 08BHP 50HP 50HPF4 50H-HP 60HP 60HPF1 80HP 80HPF1 80HPF2 80H-HP 80HPF3 80HPF4 HB41.75F5 A2080HP
|Welded-type cranked link chains
|WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR106 WH106 WR110 WH110 WR111 WH111 WR124 WH124 WR132 WH132 WR150 WH150 WR155 WH155 WR157 WH157 WR78F5 WH78F4 WH124F1 WH111F1
|Palm oil Chains
|P101.6F2 P152F14 P152F17 P152F29 90R-S P101.6F64 P76.7 P152F31
|Sugar mill chains
|DH9063 DH2198 P152F93K2 P152F78K2 DH 0571 0 DH1796 P152F77-AS2 P203.2F9
|Rubber gloves carrier chains
|P100F155 P100F13 P100F139 P150/90
|Lumber conveyor chains
|81X 81XH 81XHE 81XHH 81XHS 500R 441.100R
|Sharp top chains
|08AF34 08BF21 10AF8 41F6 06BF1 06BF37 08AF41 08BF44 08AF8…
|Stainless Steel Chain
|Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(A Series)
|25SS-1 35SS-1 41SS-1 40SS-1 50SS-1 60SS-1 80SS-1 100SS-1 120SS-1
|Stainless Steel Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain(B Series)
|05BSS-1 06BSS-1 08BSS-1 10BSS-1 12BSS-1 16BSS-1 20BSS-1 24BSS-1
|Stainless Steel Roller Chain With Straight Side Plates
|C40SS-1 C50SS-1 C60SS-1 C80SS-1 C100SS-1 C120SS-1 C08BSS-1 C10BSS-1 C12BSS-1 C16BSS-1 C20BSS-1 C24BSS-1
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Transmission Chain
|2040SS 2050SS 2060SS 2080SS 2100SS 2120SS 208BSS 210BSS 212BSS 216BSS 220BSS 224BSS
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Conveyor Chain
|C2040SS C2040HSS C208BSS C2050SS C2060SS C2060HSS C2080SS C2080HSS C2100SS C2100HSS C2120SS C2120HSS
|Stainless Steel Hollow Pin Chain
|08BHFSS 40HPSS 50HPSS 60HPSS 12BHPSS 80HPSS C2040HPSS C2050HPSS C2060HPSS C2080HPSS HB50.8SS
|Stainless Steel Double Pitch Hollow Pin Chain
|C2042HPSS C2052HPSS C2062HPSS C2082HPSS C2042H-HPSS C2052H-HPSS C2062H-HPSS C2082H-HPSS
|Car Parking Chain
|12AT-1 16AT-1-2 20AT-1-2-3 24AT-1-2
|LH0822 LH0823 LH571 LH0844 LH0846 LH 0571 LH1571 LH1571 LH1034 LH1044 LH1046 LH1066 LH1088 LH1222 LH1223 LH1234 LH1244 LH1246 LH1266 LH1288
|BL422 BL423 BL434 BL444 BL446 BL466 BL488 BL522 BL523 BL534 BL544 BL546 BL566 BL588 BL622 BL623 BL634 BL644 BL646 BL666 BL688
|Multiple Plate Bearing Pin Chain
|LF30 MP50F2 MP50.8 MP70F1 MP70F2 MP70F3 MP80F1 MP90F1 MP90F2 MP110F1
|Rollerless Lift Chain
|45-1 55-1 65-1 85-1 105-1 125-1 145-1 165-1
|S Type Steel Agricultural Chain & Attachments
|S32 S42 S45 S52 S55 S62 S77 S88 A550 A620
|C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
|CA550 CA550/S55 CA555 CA550HD CA550V CA557 CA620 CA2801 38.1R 38.4R 38.4V 38.4VB
|Rice Harvester Chain
|Drop Forged Chain Series
|Drop Forged Rivetless Chain
|Imperial: 80H X348 X458 468H X658 X678 678 698 998 9118 S348 S458 S678 S698 S9118, Metric system: XT100 XT160
|Cast Detachable Chain
|55 57 62 74 78
|Steel Detachable Chain
|25 32 32W 51 52 55 62
|Cast Iron Chain
|Cast Iron Chain (C Series)
|C55 C55L C77 C188 C188L C102B C111 C131 C132
|Cast Iron Chain (H Series)
|H60 H78 H82 H110
|Cast Iron Chain (4 Series)
|462 477 488 4103 720 720S 730
|Cast Iron Chain BRH188
|BRH188 C188CP C102B-K2 C55A C55B C55D CC600 H78A H78B H130 H138 MC33 103 4103F29 907-E51
|WR78 WH78 WR82 WH82 WR124 WH124
|Forging Hanging Chain
|X228 X348 X458 X678 698
1. The material shall be 40Cr or above alloy steel
2. All raw materials are customized by large domestic steel plants. Before entering the plant, secondary tests are carried out to ensure stable and controllable product materials.
3. The basic amount of chain parts have realized white motion and CNC-controlled production
4. Mesh belt furnaces, infiltration, high frequency, etc., are used for heat treatment to make the chain plate and shaft sleeve reach the working state. The quenching medium is made of Korean Dragon base oil
5. Professional inspection personnel are assigned to inspect each level to ensure the product quality
6. Over 20 years of operation, we have accumulated a lot of practical experience, especially in the non-standard chain leading city, which enjoys a good reputation in the industry
The company mainly produces a variety of A and B series of short pitch precision roller chains for transmission, double pitch transmission chains, double pitch conveying roller accessories, short pitch conveying roller chain accessories, stereo garage chains, pin chains, double speed chains, scraper chain, pumping unit chain, sugar machinery particular chain, hollow pin roller chain and sleeve chain, large roller conveying chain and accessories, ZGS38 combine chain and accessories, S-type C-type steel agricultural machinery chain and accessories, conveyor chain, beer and beverage machinery conveyor chain, side bend flat top conveyor chain, brown oil press conveyor chain, etc. – series.
Our company has Ward, Yangli, and other precision stamping equipment. CZPT laser cutting machine, automatic submerged arc welding machine, and other cutting equipment. XH precision leveling equipment, DM high-speed circular saw machine, CNC lathe, heavy double-end square milling machine, and other machining equipment. Fully automatic mesh belt quenching line, well-type gas carburizing furnace, vacuum mold furnace, high-frequency furnace, and other heat treatment equipment, lifting and hanging shot blasting machine barrel, and other surface treatment equipment.
Our company has a CZPT technical force, advanced technology, a short development cycle of new products, and complete and perfect testing. The products are sold all over the world.
|Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain
What are the key differences between single-strand and multi-strand roller chains?
Single-strand and multi-strand roller chains are two variations of roller chains with distinct characteristics. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Structure: Single-strand roller chains consist of a single row of links, while multi-strand roller chains have two or more parallel rows of links running side by side.
2. Load Capacity: Multi-strand roller chains generally have a higher load capacity compared to single-strand chains. The additional strands distribute the load across multiple rows of links, increasing the overall strength and load-carrying capacity of the chain.
3. Width: Multi-strand roller chains are wider than single-strand chains due to the presence of multiple rows of links. The increased width provides additional surface area for load distribution and enhances the chain’s overall stability and strength.
4. Speed Limit: Single-strand roller chains typically have a higher speed limit compared to multi-strand chains. The presence of multiple strands in multi-strand chains can create more friction and resistance, limiting their speed capability.
5. Tolerance to Misalignment: Multi-strand roller chains generally have better tolerance to misalignment compared to single-strand chains. The multiple rows of links allow for slight misalignments between sprockets, providing some flexibility and accommodating minor deviations without compromising the chain’s performance.
6. Installation Complexity: Single-strand chains are generally easier to install and align compared to multi-strand chains. The simplicity of a single row of links reduces the complexity of installation and reduces the chances of misalignment.
7. Application Suitability: Single-strand roller chains are commonly used in applications where moderate loads and higher speeds are required, such as bicycles, motorcycles, and light machinery. Multi-strand roller chains are preferred for heavy-duty applications that involve high loads, such as industrial machinery, conveyors, and heavy equipment.
When selecting between single-strand and multi-strand roller chains, factors such as the magnitude of the load, operating speed, alignment requirements, and application-specific considerations should be taken into account to ensure optimal chain performance and longevity.
How do roller chains handle abrasive environments?
Roller chains are designed to handle various operating conditions, including abrasive environments. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Material Selection: Roller chains are typically constructed using high-quality materials that offer good resistance to abrasion. Common materials used for roller chains include alloy steel, stainless steel, or specialized coatings that enhance wear resistance.
2. Surface Hardness: The components of a roller chain, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers, are heat-treated to achieve a high surface hardness. This hardness helps to resist wear caused by abrasive particles present in the environment.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in protecting roller chains from abrasive wear. Lubricants act as a barrier between the chain components and abrasive contaminants, reducing friction and minimizing wear. The lubricant also helps to flush away any abrasive particles that may come in contact with the chain.
4. Sealing and Protection: Roller chains can be equipped with seals or protective covers to provide an additional layer of defense against abrasive particles. These seals help to prevent contaminants from entering the chain and causing premature wear. Seals also help to retain lubrication within the chain, further enhancing its performance in abrasive environments.
5. Regular Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to ensure the longevity of roller chains in abrasive environments. This includes periodic cleaning to remove accumulated debris and checking for signs of wear or damage. Prompt replacement of worn components is necessary to prevent further deterioration and ensure reliable operation.
While roller chains are generally robust in abrasive environments, it’s important to consider the severity of the abrasion, as extremely abrasive conditions may require specialized chain materials or additional protective measures. Consulting with experts and selecting the appropriate chain design and materials based on the specific application requirements can help maximize the performance and lifespan of roller chains in abrasive environments.
Are roller chains suitable for outdoor applications?
Roller chains can be suitable for outdoor applications, depending on various factors. Here is a detailed answer to the question:
1. Environmental conditions: Roller chains are designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions. However, exposure to extreme weather elements such as excessive moisture, corrosive substances, or high temperatures can affect their performance and durability. In such cases, additional measures like using corrosion-resistant chains, proper lubrication, or protective coatings may be necessary.
2. Protection from contaminants: Outdoor environments may have a higher presence of dirt, dust, debris, and other contaminants that can accelerate wear and affect the chain’s operation. Regular cleaning and maintenance are essential to remove these contaminants and ensure the chain’s optimal performance.
3. Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation and longevity of roller chains, especially in outdoor applications where exposure to moisture and dust is common. Lubricants with appropriate viscosity and properties that resist washout and provide good adhesion should be used to maintain proper lubrication in outdoor conditions.
4. Sealing and protection: In certain outdoor applications where the chain is exposed to excessive moisture, dirt, or contaminants, it may be necessary to use chains with additional sealing mechanisms or protective covers. These help prevent the ingress of foreign particles and enhance the chain’s performance and lifespan.
5. Maintenance practices: Regular inspection, cleaning, and lubrication are essential maintenance practices for roller chains used in outdoor applications. Operators should follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommended maintenance intervals to ensure the chain remains in good working condition.
While roller chains can be used in outdoor applications, it is important to consider the specific environmental conditions and take appropriate measures to protect and maintain the chain for optimal performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-09-07