Carbon Steel Roller Chain for Machines
1. Standards: ISO /DIN /ANSI
2. Model: 35-160, 04B-32B Simplex, Duplex, Triplex, Heavy duty
3. Materials: Carbon steel 40Mn
4. All parts are heat treatment(quenching and tempering) and controlled in a reasonable tolerance range.
5. Tensile strength: 15-20% higher than the standard
6. Certificate of Quality: ISO 9001, SGS
7. Centreless grinding.
8. Good lubrication with excellent grease.
9. Color: Self, dark yellow, dark blue, black
Products are made of high quality alloy steel production. The plates are punched and squeezed bores by precision technology. The pin, bush, roller are machined by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, then through heat treatment of carburization, carbon and nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface blasting process etc. Assembled precision by Internal hole position, spin riveted by pressure to ensure the performance of the entire chain.
|Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue
1. Any of your kind inquiry conveyor chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
Why choose us
1. We are the manufacture.
2. We have near 30 years experience of making chains and chain links.
3. Our design team has extensive experience in the chain design.
4. Best service and prompt delivery.
5. We offer various styles, size and colors to meet your requirement.
6. We covering a production area of 18750 square CHINAMFG have more than 100 employees and we have a complete set of testing equipment to ensure our quality.
|25 to 200 / 04b to 40b
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a cable or rope system?
Roller chains offer several advantages over cable or rope systems for power transmission. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Higher Efficiency: Roller chains provide a more efficient power transmission compared to cable or rope systems. They have lower friction losses, resulting in higher energy transfer and reduced power waste.
2. Precise and Reliable Motion: Roller chains offer precise and reliable motion control. They have minimal elongation and provide accurate positioning, making them suitable for applications that require precise speed and position control.
3. Greater Load Capacity: Roller chains have higher load-carrying capacity compared to cables or ropes of the same size. They can handle heavy loads and transmit high torque, making them suitable for applications that require robust power transmission.
4. Flexibility in Design: Roller chains offer flexibility in design and configuration. They can be easily customized to fit specific application requirements, such as different lengths, pitch sizes, and attachment options.
5. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and long service life. They are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
6. Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Lubrication and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan, and if a chain does wear out or break, it can be readily replaced with a new one, minimizing downtime.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains are often a cost-effective solution for power transmission. They have a lower initial cost compared to some cable or rope systems and offer reliable performance over an extended period, resulting in lower maintenance and replacement costs.
While cable or rope systems have their own advantages in certain applications, roller chains excel in terms of efficiency, load capacity, precision, and durability, making them a popular choice for various industries, including manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, and more.
What are the limitations of using roller chains in certain applications?
Roller chains are versatile and widely used in various applications, but they do have some limitations to consider. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Speed Limitations: Roller chains have a practical speed limit due to factors such as chain length, centrifugal forces, and roller-to-sprocket engagement. At high speeds, the centrifugal forces can cause excessive chain vibration and increase wear, potentially leading to chain failure. In such cases, alternative power transmission systems like gears or belts may be more suitable.
2. Precision Requirements: Roller chains require proper alignment and tensioning for efficient operation. In applications that demand high precision, such as precision machinery or robotics, the inherent flexibility and slight elongation of roller chains may not meet the desired accuracy requirements. In such cases, alternative systems like timing belts or direct drive solutions may be preferred.
3. Environmental Limitations: Roller chains may not be suitable for certain environments with extreme temperatures, corrosive substances, or high levels of contamination. Harsh conditions can accelerate chain wear, reduce lubrication effectiveness, or cause corrosion. In these situations, specialized chains with appropriate coatings or alternative power transmission systems may be necessary.
4. Noise and Vibration: Roller chains can generate noise and vibrations during operation, particularly when not properly tensioned or maintained. In applications where noise or vibration is a concern, such as in noise-sensitive environments or precision machinery, additional measures like chain tensioners, vibration dampening, or alternative drive systems may be required.
5. Size and Space Constraints: Roller chains have a certain physical size and require appropriate clearance for installation. In applications with limited space or tight packaging requirements, alternative power transmission systems like compact belts or direct drives might be more suitable.
It’s important to carefully evaluate the specific requirements and constraints of each application when considering the use of roller chains. Alternative power transmission systems may be more suitable in certain cases, and consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the best solution for the intended application.
What is the expected lifespan of a roller chain?
The expected lifespan of a roller chain can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the chain, the operating conditions, and the level of maintenance. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
The lifespan of a roller chain is primarily influenced by the following factors:
1. Chain Quality: High-quality roller chains made from durable materials and manufactured to precise specifications tend to have a longer lifespan compared to lower-quality chains. Chains from reputable manufacturers often undergo rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure their performance and durability.
2. Operating Conditions: The operating environment greatly affects the lifespan of a roller chain. Factors such as temperature, humidity, contamination, shock loads, and vibration can impact the chain’s wear and fatigue resistance. Chains operating in harsh conditions may require more frequent maintenance and replacement.
3. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is crucial for maintaining the lifespan of a roller chain. Regular lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and corrosion, thereby extending the chain’s life. Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance, including tension adjustment, sprocket alignment, and cleaning, can help identify and address issues that could shorten the chain’s lifespan.
4. Load and Speed: The load and speed at which the roller chain operates also play a role in determining its lifespan. Chains operating under heavy loads or high speeds may experience increased wear and fatigue, shortening their lifespan. Choosing a chain with the appropriate strength and size for the application is important to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Generally, a well-maintained roller chain can last for thousands of hours of operation. However, it is essential to monitor the chain’s condition regularly and replace it when signs of wear, elongation, or damage become apparent. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance and replacement intervals is crucial for maximizing the lifespan of the roller chain.
editor by CX 2023-10-19