Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
How do roller chains handle high torque loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle high torque loads effectively. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Roller chains are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability. They are designed to withstand the forces generated by high torque loads without deformation or failure.
2. Load Distribution: Roller chains distribute the high torque load evenly across their links and pins. This even distribution helps prevent concentrated stress points and ensures that each link carries a portion of the load, reducing the risk of chain failure.
3. Fatigue Resistance: Roller chains are designed to resist fatigue caused by repeated stress cycles. They have sufficient strength and resilience to endure the high torque loads encountered during operation without experiencing premature wear or failure.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation and longevity of roller chains under high torque loads. Lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and helps dissipate heat generated by the increased forces. Proper lubrication ensures that the chain operates efficiently and extends its lifespan.
5. Tensile Strength: Roller chains are engineered to have high tensile strength, which allows them to withstand the tension created by high torque loads. The tensile strength of the chain ensures that it can handle the pulling force exerted by the rotating sprockets without elongation or failure.
6. Sprocket Selection: The choice of sprockets also plays a significant role in handling high torque loads. Sprockets should be matched appropriately with the roller chain to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission. Selecting sprockets with the appropriate tooth profile, material, and design helps optimize the performance and longevity of the chain under high torque conditions.
Roller chains have been extensively used in applications that require the transmission of high torque, such as heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive systems. Their robust construction, load distribution capabilities, fatigue resistance, proper lubrication, high tensile strength, and compatibility with well-designed sprockets make them reliable and efficient in handling high torque loads.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
editor by CX 2023-10-20