Extended bearing pins
Short-pitch transmission precision roller and bush chains
Used industrial transmission roller chains;Industrial and agricultural machinery, including conveyors,wire- and tube-drawing machines, printing presses, cars, motorcycles, and bicycles.It consists of a series of short cylindrical rollers held together by side links.It is a simple, reliable, and efficient means of power transmission.
Quadruplex Roller Chains are widely used in Conveyors, automobiles and other industrial machines for easy operation and fast process.
|Roller chains K attachments
|we use carton or pallet; we have regular sizes and the loading capacities of them.
|2-3 weeks after receiving your advance payment.
|Sea, air, express delivery.
Extended pin: with the bearing pin extended on 1 side of the chain
Extended pin dimensions
HangZhou CZPT Jin Hao International Trade Co., Ltd.
Hoping sincerely that you can choose our company;We will serve wholeheartedly for you by our rich experience!
Glad to be of service.Please feel free to contact us anytime !!!
We 24 hours service for you!
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
How do roller chains handle high torque loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle high torque loads effectively. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Roller chains are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability. They are designed to withstand the forces generated by high torque loads without deformation or failure.
2. Load Distribution: Roller chains distribute the high torque load evenly across their links and pins. This even distribution helps prevent concentrated stress points and ensures that each link carries a portion of the load, reducing the risk of chain failure.
3. Fatigue Resistance: Roller chains are designed to resist fatigue caused by repeated stress cycles. They have sufficient strength and resilience to endure the high torque loads encountered during operation without experiencing premature wear or failure.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation and longevity of roller chains under high torque loads. Lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and helps dissipate heat generated by the increased forces. Proper lubrication ensures that the chain operates efficiently and extends its lifespan.
5. Tensile Strength: Roller chains are engineered to have high tensile strength, which allows them to withstand the tension created by high torque loads. The tensile strength of the chain ensures that it can handle the pulling force exerted by the rotating sprockets without elongation or failure.
6. Sprocket Selection: The choice of sprockets also plays a significant role in handling high torque loads. Sprockets should be matched appropriately with the roller chain to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission. Selecting sprockets with the appropriate tooth profile, material, and design helps optimize the performance and longevity of the chain under high torque conditions.
Roller chains have been extensively used in applications that require the transmission of high torque, such as heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive systems. Their robust construction, load distribution capabilities, fatigue resistance, proper lubrication, high tensile strength, and compatibility with well-designed sprockets make them reliable and efficient in handling high torque loads.
Can roller chains be used in underwater applications?
Roller chains are not typically recommended for direct use in underwater applications due to the potential for corrosion and water ingress. However, with appropriate modifications and additional protective measures, roller chains can be adapted for certain underwater applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Corrosion Resistance: In underwater environments, corrosion is a significant concern. Roller chains can be manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or coated with anti-corrosion treatments to mitigate the effects of exposure to water and moisture.
2. Sealing and Waterproofing: Special seals, O-rings, or protective covers can be installed to prevent water ingress into the chain’s internal components. These seals help to maintain lubrication and protect against corrosion, ensuring reliable operation even in wet conditions.
3. Lubrication Selection: Choosing the appropriate lubricant is crucial for underwater applications. Lubricants with excellent water resistance and corrosion protection properties should be selected to provide long-lasting lubrication in the submerged environment.
4. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection are essential to monitor the condition of the roller chain in underwater applications. This includes checking for signs of corrosion, lubricant degradation, or seal damage. Prompt replacement of worn or damaged components is necessary to prevent chain failure and ensure optimal performance.
It’s important to consult with experts or manufacturers experienced in underwater applications to determine the suitability of roller chains for specific underwater environments. They can provide guidance on the necessary modifications, materials, and maintenance practices to ensure the safe and reliable operation of roller chains in such conditions.
What materials are roller chains typically made of?
Roller chains are typically made from various materials, each offering unique properties and advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most common material used for roller chains. It provides good strength, durability, and wear resistance. Carbon steel chains are suitable for a wide range of applications and offer a cost-effective solution.
2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel roller chains are chosen for their excellent corrosion resistance. They are ideal for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high humidity is expected. Stainless steel chains are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications.
3. Alloy Steel: Alloy steel roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer superior strength and durability. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, such as construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and mining equipment.
4. Nickel-Plated Steel: Nickel-plated roller chains provide an added layer of corrosion resistance. The nickel plating helps protect the chain against rust and provides a smooth surface, reducing friction and wear. These chains are often used in applications where both corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance are important.
5. Plastic: In certain applications, plastic roller chains are used for their lightweight, non-corrosive, and low-noise properties. Plastic chains are commonly found in industries such as packaging, electronics, and conveyors.
6. Coatings: Some roller chains may also have specialized coatings to enhance their performance. Examples include zinc plating for improved corrosion resistance, lubricant coatings for reduced friction, or specialized coatings for specific applications.
The choice of material for a roller chain depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, corrosion resistance, and budget. It’s important to consider these factors and consult with roller chain manufacturers to select the most suitable material for your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-08-29